Comfort, confidence, and performance—the Cruise 90 from Nordica provides everything you need to unleash your potential.
With an emphasis on progression, its wider fit and softer shell are forgiving while its streamlined, anatomical shape maximizes control and response.
Thanks to its dual soft flap instep, the boot’s throat opens exceptionally wide, making the Cruise 90 incredibly easy to put on and take off.
To help create a neutral stance that improves balance and minimizes fatigue, the boot’s cuff can be fine-tuned to better cradle the contours of your calf. And to further enhance comfort and performance, the boot’s liner and shell can readily be customized. The mountains are calling—embrace them with the Cruise 90.
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 3
- LAST (MM): 104MM
- FLEX: 90
- BOOT WEIGHT PER HALF PAIR [g]: 1660
- LINER: Comfort Fit
- GRIPWALK: COMPATIBLE
- LINER PULL TABS: 1
- SHELL: TRIAX
- CUFF: TRIAX
- POWER STRAP: 35 MM
- CUFF PROFILE: ADULT
- SHELL BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- CUFF BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- ISO STANDARD: 5355
- CANTING: DUAL
- FORWARD LEAN: 12°
- RAMP ANGLE: 5°
Not sure about which ski boot is right for you? Check out our guide below:
- PRIMALOFT®: Warm, Water-resistant, Lightweight, Made from 55% post-consumer recycled content.
- DUAL EASY ENTRY INSTEP: Soft plastic inserts intergraded into the throat allows for easy entry and exit into the boot. Allows for quick and easy adjustment of the upper cuff circumference for more comfort, customization while allowing skiers to be positioned in a more natural skiing stance. Easy on, easy off.
- INSTEP VOLUME CONTROL: Custom Fit, increases control. Instep Volume Control allows for a quick and easy fit adjustment by reducing or increasing the height of the boot board by +/- 4mm. Quick and easy volume customization.
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF PROFILE: Comfort, performance.