The Lange RX 110 W LV features the perfect balance of performance and comfort.
The new women's RX 110 W Low Volume combines Lange's innovative Dual Core shell technology with new women-specific fit and features.
Lange's new Shin Control customizable 3D liner adapts perfectly to the lower leg for increased support while alleviating common pressure points and shin sensitivity for better, longer ski days.
Dual Core construction ensures unparalleled rebound and flex control for total control of your line.
- 97mm PRECISION FIT: Lange's PRECISION FIT provides an exact, race-inspired 97mm last designed for skiers with low volume feet or skiers seeking more foot compression and control without sacrificing comfort.
- NATURAL STANCE: Lange's unique NATURAL STANCE compliments modern ski designs, offering a lower ramp angle (4⁰) and more neutral, upright stance to increase balance and control for more efficient power transfer and less quad fatigue.
- MAX GRIP ALPINE SOLES: Replaceable BIMATERIAL TOE and HEELS offer increased traction and comfort when walking and can be updated when worn for longer boot life.
- Last: 97
- Flex index: 110
- Cuff: POLYURETHANE DUAL CORE
- Buckles: ALU RACE MICRO, SHELL ARTICULTING
- Soles: MAX GRIP ALPINE SOLES and GRIPWALK COMPATIBLE
- Canting: DUAL SCREW CANTING
- Technology: DUAL CORE: As you drive and flex into your boots, DUAL CORE actively compresses and expands – harnessing potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap, and rebound. Imagine World Cup precision and response, easy entry-and-exit, and a new level of ski boot performance as reactive and dynamic as your own body.
- Material: POLYURETHANE DUAL CORE
- Bootboard: SOFT POLYURETHANE FOAM
- Technology: DUAL 3D PRO LINER
- Thermal insulation: THINSULATE™ is a lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort.
- Tongue: SHIN CONTROL: Lange's unique women-specific SHIN CONTROL liner offers maximum comfort while maintaining the required precision and responsiveness for optimum ski control. The anatomical asymmetric tongue distributes shin pressure as you flex into the boot, dispersing it over a larger area for enhanced comfort and more control.
- Powerstrap width: 40mm
- Customizable liner
Not sure about which ski boot is right for you? Check out our guide below: