Power and Precision. The new RS 120 from Lange is the result of a deep understanding of foot mechanics, fit, and ski boot behavior. Featuring our new, race-developed Dual Core construction, RS supplies incredible energy and flex control, becoming a natural extension of your body for total control through the turn.
The anatomic shell design integrates perfectly with our Dual 3D Full liner, delivering unparalleled comfort, precision, and power transmission.
- 97mm PRECISION FIT: Lange's PRECISION FIT provides an exact, race-inspired 97mm last designed for skiers with low volume feet or skiers seeking more foot compression and control without sacrificing comfort.
- NATURAL STANCE: Lange's unique NATURAL STANCE compliments modern ski designs, offering a lower ramp angle (4⁰) and a more neutral, upright stance to increase balance and control for more efficient power transfer and less quad fatigue.
- Last: 97
- Flex index: 120
- Cuff: POLYETHER DUAL CORE
- Buckles: ALU RACE MICRO, SHELL ARTICULTING, SCREWED
- Soles: Properties SOLID SOLE
- Canting: DUAL SCREW CANTING
- Spoiler: REMOVABLE SPOILER
- DUAL CORE: As you drive and flex into your boots, DUAL CORE actively compresses and expands – harnessing potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap, and rebound. Imagine World Cup precision and response, easy entry-and-exit, and a new level of ski boot performance as reactive and dynamic as your own body.
- Technology: DUAL CORE
- Material: POLYETHER DUAL CORE
- Bootboard: HARD POLYURETHANE FOAM
- DUAL 3D LINER FULL: DUAL 3D LINERS are pre-shaped to match the inner shell for the most precise and accurate power transmission, and around the foot for our most comfortable anatomic fit. The DUAL 3D FULL version is 100% customizable with three high-density foams integrated into key fit zones for maximum comfort and support.
- Powerstrap width: 45mm
- Tongue: POWER WEDGE TONGUE
Not sure about which ski boot is right for you? Check out our guide below: