The Shred Basher NoShock BigShow G/G (Grey-Green) is a FIS certified ski racing helmet that's is super tough, durable, and low profile.
It features Shred’s patent pending RES, a rotational energy management technology that mimics the natural cushioning behaviour of the fluid between the skull and the brain and that is the simplest, lightest, and thinnest solution to dissipate oblique forces from any direction.
Combined with Slytech’s NoShock technology, a patent-pending EPP honeycomb cone structured foam integrated within the impact recovery EPP core of the helmet, the two systems provide an unparalleled synergy against linear and multi-directional forces to the head during impact.
The Shred Shield shell is designed with a freeride look and tapered forehead protection against gate impact. The SHRED Basher NoShock Bigshow Grey-Green features a soft comfort liner with Aegis Microbe Shielding for anti-bacterial and anti-odour action. Custom fit kit for a perfect fit and removable goggles buckle.
- RES – Shred RES.
- Slytech NoShock.
- SHRED SHIELD.
- AEGIS® MICROBE SHIELDING – Moisture-wicking liner treated with anti-microbial and anti-odor Aegis® Microbe Shield®.
- CUSTOM FIT KIT – An additional set of thicker pads and ear pieces allows you to fine-tune the fit of your helmet with several combinations.
- FIT – Designed and engineered to provide a perfect fit in each size-range through extensive field tests, research, and data analysis.
- BUCKLE – Quick release, tough and durable precision chinstrap buckle.
- Full compatibility with Shred Basher Chinguards.
- Conforms to FIS RH 2013 rules & regs, includes CONFORMITY STICKER.