The men's RC PRO 110 PBV from Fischer features 110 flex and is ideal for intermediate to advanced skiers who seek comfort and performance.
With a boot width of 100 mm, this boot with Powered By Vacuum technology will allow you to gain a few extra millimeters, if necessary. This system also has the advantage of shaping the shell to the shape of your foot, for optimal ergonomics, comfort, and precision.
The RC PRO 110 pbV is equipped with a bi-material inner boot with 3 Active Fit Zones that improves support and thermal comfort. Its SOMATEC technology respects the natural V-shaped position of the feet for ever greater comfort.
Although this boot focuses on comfort, it's nonetheless part of the track-performance range and will likely to surprise you with its precision and unparalleled fit.
If you had never found a shoe that fits you until today, this RC PRO 110 PBV might just change your mind!
- Flex: 110
- Footwear width: 100 + 5 mm
- PBV shell: Powered By Vacuum thermoformable
- 3D Pre-shape Necklace
- 4 Alu RC4 CURV micro-metrically adjustable buckles
- Powerstrap 35 mm: RC PRO
- Slipper: AFZ soft (Active Fit Zone) thermoformable
- SOMATEC technology: respects the natural V-shaped position of the feet
- Grip Sole: non-slip for easy walking
- ISO 5355 Alpine Sole: compatible with alpine bindings and GripWalk
- Weight (per unit): 2150 g
Not sure about which ski boot is right for you? Check out our guide below: