Important: This ski is sold as a flat ski. You'll also need to pick up a pair of these bindings: Marker Griffon 13 ID Bindings
The new Enforcer 94 from Nordica carves a fresh chapter for Nordica’s award-winning and best-selling Enforcer collection while continuing to build on its legendary performance. No wonder the Enforcer 94 has already emerged as a favorite among skiers who spend most of their time on trails.
Thanks to its new construction and rocker-camber blend, it offers exceptional versatility, providing a forgiving ride at low speeds and unrivaled performance when it’s time to hold nothing back. The new carbon chassis coupled with a full wood core sandwiched between two sheets of metal deliver tremendous stability and response and dampen vibrations for an especially smooth ride.
In addition to reducing weight, this modern design provides outstanding edge hold that inspires confidence and helps lay down powerful and precise turns. Elevate your skiing—and your expectations—with the new Enforcer 94.
- WAIST (MM): 94 MM
- SIDECUT RADIUS [m]: 16.1, 17.1, 18.2
- RADIUS BY SIZE: 16.1 (172) · 17.1 (179) · 18.2 (186)
- CONSTRUCTION DETAIL: PERFORMANCE WOOD + METAL + SIDEWALL
- ROCKER PROFILE: ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER
- DIMENSIONS [mm]: 126.5-94-114.5 (172) ∙ 127-94-115.5 (179) ∙ 127.5-94-115.5 (186)
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 5
- SNOW TYPE 1-5 (HARD - SOFT): 3
- SPEED 1-5 (SLOW - FAST): 5
- TURN SHAPE 1-5 (SHORT - LONG): 3
- FACTORY BASE BEVEL: 1°
- FACTORY SIDE BEVEL: 2°
- CARBON CHASSIS: Reduces weight without sacrificing performance. Improves versatility • Increases playfulness
- TRUE TIP: Lighter • Smoother • More maneuverable. By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core into this area with a taper that further reduces weight, Nordica was able to increase the playfulness and maneuverability of the ski while maintaining the classic powerful, and stable feel that we all love so much. The next generation is upon us.
Not sure about which ski is right for you? Check out our guide below: