Important: This ski is sold as a flat ski. You'll also need to pick up a pair of these bindings: Marker Griffon 13 ID Bindings
Guided by a commitment to relentless refinement, Nordica has completely reimagined the Enforcer 100 ski. Thanks to new construction and upgraded tip design, this best-selling ski offers a more playful feel and even greater versatility—while continuing to deliver its legendary all-mountain performance.
For a trusted ride that’s especially smooth and stable, it pairs an all-new carbon chassis with a new core profile and two sheets of metal. In addition to dampening vibrations and reducing weight, this creates a more forgiving ski that also maximizes stability and response.
And to boost confidence in variable conditions, the Enforcer features an early rise tip and slight tail rocker with traditional camber underfoot. Armed with a modern design, it allows you to ski how you want—where you want.
Smoother and more playful than ever, the new Enforcer 100 redefines what an all-mountain ski can do.
- WAIST (MM): 100 MM
- SIDECUT RADIUS [m]: 17.3, 18.4
- RADIUS BY SIZE: 17.3 (179) · 18.4 (186)
- CONSTRUCTION DETAIL: PERFORMANCE WOOD + METAL + SIDEWALL
- ROCKER PROFILE: ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER
- DIMENSIONS [mm]: 132.5-100-120.5 (179) ∙ 133-100-121 (186)
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 5
- SNOW TYPE 1-5 (HARD - SOFT): 4
- SPEED 1-5 (SLOW - FAST): 5
- TURN SHAPE 1-5 (SHORT - LONG): 3
- FACTORY BASE BEVEL: 1°
- FACTORY SIDE BEVEL: 2°
- CARBON CHASSIS: Reduces weight without sacrificing performance. Improves versatility • Increases playfulness
- TRUE TIP: Lighter • Smoother • More maneuverable. By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core into this area with a taper that further reduces weight, Nordica was able to increase the playfulness and maneuverability of the ski while maintaining the classic powerful, and stable feel that we all love so much. The next generation is upon us.
Not sure about which ski is right for you? Check out our guide below: