The LaPosh Glove from Swany has a longer, more narrow silhouette, shaped to fit your hand perfectly.
The leather shell is made out of our softest smooth grain leather. It’s not only warm but extremely fashionable.
- SHELL: Smooth Grain LeatherShield with LeatherShield Palm
- INSULATION: Tri-plex + Primaloft® Insulation System, Micro V-Lining with Dryfinger® Reflection Waterproof Breathable Insert
- FEATURES: Pre-Curved Construction with Swany SpeedDraw System
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure across your palm. You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
|6 - 6.5
||7 - 7.5
- The surface of most gloves can be spot cleaned simply by gently rubbing the soiled area with a solution of Woolite, and water. (Follow manufacturer’s directions).
- Fabric gloves, even with leather palms, can be hand washed with sports wash or Woolite (follow manufacturers' directions). Be sure to rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent.
- Put your hands inside your gloves during the wash and rinse process to help maintain the shape of the gloves.
- Soap has surfactants that reduce the surface tension of water and dramatically reduce waterproofness. (Nikwax or a similar waterproofing material, works best).
- Be sure never to wring out your gloves, it will ruin the internal stitching and lining materials. You need to let the gloves air dry away from direct heat.
- Clean the outside of leather gloves with a mild leather cleaner. It is recommended that you have your hand inside your glove as you gently clean it.
- After cleaning, you should spray your gloves with a silicone spray to protect the leather.
- It's tough to clean the inside of gloves. Try using Woolite on a cloth and gently clean the inside or try spraying the inside with Febreze, and allow them to air dry.
- A second option is to have your gloves professionally cleaned.