The Griffon 13 ID bindings from Marker are one of the most versatile freeride bindings on the market today, made for advanced to expert skiers.
These bindings are equipped with all new Triple Pivot Elite toe and Inter Pivot 3 freeride heel.
Both are lighter and stiffer than previous parts and deliver improved edge grip and control.
Also new is the Anti Ice Rail to scrap off snow from the boot sole. Its Sole.ID technology allows for adjusting the binding to accommodate either touring or alpine boot sole norms.
On top, the Griffon 13 ID features no-pull-out screws and centralized swing weight, ideal for spins & twists.
- Sole.ID: Height-adjustable gliding plate to be compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523), and GripWalk soles. Easy to adjust: Pozi screw at the front to adjust the height of the gliding plate.
- AFD Gliding Plate: Marker bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti-friction device) supporting a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow, and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application enhances optimized functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings, or on ski tours.
- Anti-ice Rail: Use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot sole.
- Inter Pivot 3 Freeride Heel: The third and newest generation completely redone: improved power transmission, energy absorption, and vertical heel elasticity combined with an improved step-in comfort.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe: The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides higher energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.
- Category: Freeride Freestyle
- Brake width: 100 mm, 110 mm
- Din/ISO Range: 4.0 - 13.0
- Boot type: Adult, standard Alpine
- GripWalk Adult: Touring Boots
- Recom. Skier's Weight: <120 kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 24 mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite 3
- Step-in Heel: Inter Pivot 3
- Heel adjustment range: 20 mm
- Weight: 1030 g
- AFD Gliding Plate: Stainless steel