Important: Dynastar's M-Pro 84 is sold as a flat ski. You'll also need to pick up a pair of these bindings: SPX 12 GW B90 Bindings
Offering agility and performance, the M-PRO 84 from Dynastar is a freeride ski that combines power with lightness.
Reliable and grippy on all types of ungroomed snow, its narrower sidecuts for the category give this ski greater versatility: as well as vast expanses, it also excels in forests. The perfect ski for runs between fir trees!
Not sure about which ski is right for you? Check out our guide below:
- POPLAR CORE - Traditional core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance, and weight.
FULL SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION
- SINTERED HD BASE - Offers great glide for all ski conditions.
TIP & TAIL ROCKER
- 5 POINTS SIDECUTS - Combines reverse sidecut in the tip and tail with traditional sidecut underfoot to increase maneuverability and ease-of-use in all snow conditions, from hardpack to powder and everything in between.
- Weight: 3.3 - 3.4 - 3.5 - 3.6
- Sidecuts dimensions: 122-84-105 (177cm)
- Tip dimensions: 122 - 122 - 122 - 122
- Waist dimensions: 84 - 84 - 84 - 84
- Tail dimensions: 105 - 105 - 105 - 105
- Profile - Rocker: TIP & TAIL ROCKER
- Radius: 14 - 15 - 17 - 18
- Profile - Sidecuts: 5 POINTS SIDECUTS
- Profile - Construction: SANDWICH FULL SIDEWALL
- Material - Core: POPLAR
- Material - Reinforcements: DIAGO FIBER
- Bindings - System: OPEN
- Agility: 3
- Power: 3
- Lightness: 4